BREAKING NEWS! Horrific accident.

At least 15 individuals lost their lives in a horrific accident on Thursday in Manitoba, Canada. A bus carrying elderly passengers collided with a truck at an intersection near Carberry, 170 kilometers west of Winnipeg.

The bus passengers were en route to a casino in Carberry. Deputy Police Officer Rob Hill, commander of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police in Manitoba, confirmed that “at least 15 individuals were pronounced dead as a result of the collision.”

Ten other individuals are receiving medical care at the hospital. Both drivers survived, but the police have not disclosed who was responsible for the accident. Images from the scene showed wheelchair seats and walking frames destroyed near the tarpaulins covering the bodies.

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau extended his condolences, stating his thoughts are with the injured and the families of those who lost loved ones. Manitoba Premier Heather Stefanson also expressed her sympathy.

 

Related Posts

Rosie O’Donnell said Trump is “the worst thing to ever happen to the USA”

Rosie O’Donnell on Donald Trump: “Well he is a cruel, criminal and mentally unstable man. I think he’s the worst thing to ever happen to the United…

DeSantis Defies Obama Judge Over ‘Alligator Alcatraz’ Shutdown

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis has vowed to resist a federal judge’s order shutting down the controversial detention facility nicknamed “Alligator Alcatraz.” The facility has been a hub…

Minn. Catholic Leaders Previously Warned Tim Walz On School Safety: Letter

The leader of the Minnesota Catholic Conference stated that Catholic and other nonpublic schools were in “urgent and critical need” of security upgrades in a letter that…

Trump Says He’s Confident Mike Johnson Will Remain Speaker

President-elect Donald Trump told Fox News Digital that House Speaker Mike Johnson will “easily remain speaker” in the next Congress if he “acts decisively and tough” and…

Comer: Biden Mental Decline Probe Could Overturn Pardons, Executive Orders

House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer says his investigation into Joe Biden’s mental decline could be used to challenge some of the former president’s pardons and executive…

Trump Signs Order To Crackdown on Flag Burning: ‘You Get One Year In Jail’

President Donald Trump is making his move against those who burn the American flag. The president signed an order on Monday directing the Department of Justice and…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *